Sweet Cappuccino Kugel with Greek Yogurt
6 to 8
Kugel is a Jewish dessert recipe, traditionally made with egg noodles or potato. The noodles are boiled and then baked with some sugar, eggs and milk, resulting in a delicious sweet treat. This recipe incorporates cappuccino coffee mix and mini chocolate chips, creating a rich and delightful chocolate kugel. You also won’t have to feel any guilt for indulging since we use Cabot Lowfat Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurtand reduced fat milk for a lighter and healthier version. Be sure to share this recipe with friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
Looking for more ways to substitute with Greek Yogurt? Then be sure to check out our Greek Yogurt Substitution Guideand learn about all the great benefits you receive simply by eating Greek Yogurt.
To make 6-8 servings of sweet kugel, preheat your oven to 350°F.
Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and spread the noodles over the bottom of dish.
In a medium bowl, beat Cabot Vermont Premium Cream Cheese with sugar until well blended.
Add eggs, Cabot Lowfat Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt, milk,1 tablespoon cappuccino mix and half of the chocolate chips. Stir to mix.
Pour mixture over the noodles and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until set in center. Immediately sprinkle with remaining cappuccino mix. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Want another amazing dessert recipe that uses Greek yogurt? Our Peach Melba Greek Yogurt Cheesecake is a must-try! Did you know Cabot is a co-operative of farm families who continuously strive to produce the best dairy products around? If you love this sweet kugel as much as we do, we’d really appreciate it if you could rate and review the recipe when you have the chance!
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spread the noodles over bottom of dish.
- BEAT cream cheese with sugar In a medium bowl until well blended.
- ADD eggs, yogurt, milk, 1 tablespoon cappuccino mix and half the chocolate chips. Stir to mix.
- POUR mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- BAKE in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until set in center. Immediately sprinkle with remaining cappuccino mix.
- MIX together with softened chocolate chips using a spatula, and spread evenly over kugel. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- per serving
- 16 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 8 grams
- 140 milligrams
- 130 milligrams
- 52 grams
- 1 grams
- 12 grams
- 82 milligrams