Tzatziki Pasta Salad
Take your pasta salad from ordinary to extraordinary with this recipe for tzatziki pasta salad. Made with tzatziki (a deliciously creamy and tangy Greek yogurt and cucumber sauce), carrots, onions, cucumbers and fresh dill, this fresh pasta salad delivers a light, tasty flavor and pairs wonderfully with grilled chicken and burgers. It’s the perfect pasta salad for BBQs and potlucks! Share this Greek yogurt tzatziki salad recipe with friends and family members on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram – and use our handle @cabotcheese when posting on Instagram.
To make 6 servings of Tzatziki Pasta Salad, prepare the Cabot Tzatziki. This recipe makes 1½ cups and keeps refrigerated for about 1 week.
Fill a large stockpot with water and bring to a boil.
Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, approximately 8 – 10 minutes.
Strain the pasta and let cool.
Mix together the cooked pasta, 1 cup of tzatziki, diced carrots, cucumbers, green onions, dill, salt and pepper.
Chill for one hour and serve garnished with a few sprigs of dill and sliced green onions.
For more Greek-inspired salads, try our Tzatziki Potato Salad recipe next. Cabot is a co-operative of farm families and we work hard to produce our award-winning dairy products. We’d love to hear your feedback on this pasta salad with tzatziki sauce recipe. If you have a chance, please rate and review the recipe!
1 cup Cabot Tzatziki
- 8 ounces uncooked mini Farfalle pasta
- 4 large carrots, peeled and diced
- ½ English cucumber, quartered and diced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced, including greens (reserve some for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped (reserve some sprigs for garnish)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
PREPARE the Cabot Tzatziki. Recipe makes 1 ½ cups and keeps refrigerated for about 1 week.
- FILL a large stockpot with water and bring to a boil.
- COOK the pasta according to the package instructions, approximately 8 – 10 minutes.
- STRAIN the pasta and let cool.
- MIX together the cooked pasta, 1 cup of tzatziki, diced carrots, cucumbers, green onions, dill, salt and pepper.
- CHILL for one hour and serve garnished with a few sprigs of dill and sliced green onions
- Serving Size
- 1/6 of recipe
- per serving
- 3 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 0.5 grams
- 5 milligrams
- 890 milligrams
- 37 grams
- 4 grams
- 6 grams
- 9 grams
- 88 milligrams