- 1 (3.4-ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups reduced-fat or skim milk
¾ cup Cabot 2% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 18 reduced-fat or regular “vanilla wafer” cookies
- 3 ripe medium bananas, sliced
- ⅓ cup slivered or sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- COMBINE in a medium bowl pudding mix, milk, yogurt and vanilla; beat with whisk for two minutes.
- PLACE cookies in plastic bag and press to break up slightly.
- LAYER in six small bowls or glasses, pudding with cookie pieces and bananas, pressing solids down into pudding and ending with a layer of pudding. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- SPRINKLE tops with almonds just before serving.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 5.5 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 1 grams
- 314 milligrams
- 43 grams
- 2.5 grams
- 7 grams
- 118 milligrams