Air Fryer Hot Wings
2 to 4
Love hot wings and using your air fryer any chance you get (or need a great excuse to go out and buy one)? Then you’ll want to make these addictively delicious hot wings. Seasoned with salt and pepper and tossed with melted butter and hot sauce, these wings are full of flavor. And you’ll love having them with our homemade yogurt dipping sauce, which serves as the perfect accompaniment to these spicy wings. After you’ve made these air fryer hot wings, feel free to share the recipe with friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram – be sure to tag us @cabotcheese when posting on Instagram.
Pat chicken wings dry with a paper towel and sprinkle all over with ½ teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
Set air fryer to 380°F and coat air fryer basket with cooking spray.
Add half the wings to basket and air fry for about 25 minutes. Turn the wings over, set the air fryer to 400°F and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the wings are cooked through and crispy.
Meanwhile, melt Cabot Salted Butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add hot sauce and remove from the heat.
Whisk Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, herbs and the remaining ½ teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
Toss the wings and about half the hot sauce and butter mixture in a bowl. Repeat with the remaining wings and hot sauce.
Serve the wings with the yogurt dipping sauce.
For another flavorful air fryer recipe, try our Air Fryer Cheddar Meatballs next! As a co-operative of farm families, Cabot is dedicated to creating the highest quality products and recipes that best showcase the fresh flavors of our products. Please share your thoughts on this Air Fryer Hot Wings recipe after you’ve tried it by rating and reviewing it.
- 2 pounds chicken wings, tips discarded and cut into drumsticks and flats
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
3 tablespoons Cabot Salted Butter
- ⅓ cup hot sauce, such as Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
½ cup Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh herbs
- PAT chicken wings dry with a paper towel, and sprinkle all over with ½ teaspoon salt and pepper.
- SET air fryer to 380°F. Coat basket with cooking spray. Add half the wings to basket. Air Fry for 25 minutes, turn the wings over, set the air fryer to 400 degrees F and continue to cook for 5 more minutes, or until the wings are cooked through and crispy.
- MEANWHILE melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add hot sauce and remove from the heat. Whisk Cabot Greek Style Yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, herbs and the remaining ½ teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- TOSS the wings and about half the hot sauce and butter mixture in a bowl. Repeat with the remaining wings and hot sauce. Serve the wings with the yogurt dipping sauce.
- per serving
- 48 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 16 grams
- 295 milligrams
- 1440 milligrams
- 3 grams
- 0 grams
- 35 grams
- 57 milligrams