These Badass Nachos are a perfect game day recipe for any crowd. Check out our full list of game day recipe ideas here.
Who doesn’t love digging into a hot plate of nachos while watching the big game? Our lactose free badass nachos, layered with juicy ground beef, tangy salsa, cool guacamole and melty, spicy Cabot Habanero or Pepper Jack cheese, are sure to win over the whole party crowd.
- 1 pound ground beef (10% fat)
1 15-ounce container Mild, Medium or Hot Wholly Salsa
1 6-ounce bag Food Should Taste Good Yellow Corn or Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
1 7-ounce package Classic or Spicy Wholly Guacamole
- 1 2.25-ounce can sliced black olives, well drained
- COOK ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat breaking it up with spoon, until juices have evaporated. Continue cooking for several minutes longer, scraping bottom of skillet, until meat is slightly browned and crispy.
- ADD salsa and let mixture simmer until juices have again evaporated. Remove from heat.
- PREHEAT broiler. Arrange half of tortilla chips in single layer on large baking sheet. Top with half of beef mixture. Add half of guacamole in small spoonfuls, followed by half of black olives. Top with half of grated cheese.
- PLACE under broiler for a minute or two until cheese is melted. Make second batch with remaining ingredients.
- Serving Size
- 1/6 of recipe
- per serving
- 33 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 12.5 grams
- 986 milligrams
- 31 grams
- 2.5 grams
- 29 grams
- 349 milligrams