Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup Cabot Salted Butter, room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 16 chocolate filled caramel candies
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- WHISK flour, cocoa powder and baking soda together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- BEAT butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a mixer bowl until combined and creamy. Add the egg and beat until combined. Add dry ingredients and mix to form a stiff dough.
- SCOOP about 1 tablespoon of dough and flatten into a circle. Place a chocolate-caramel candy on the dough and close the dough around it. Place chocolate chips on top of dough and roll into a ball. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat until all cookie dough is gone.
- BAKE for 10-13 minutes or until cookies are puffy and have slight cracks.
- COOL for 10 minutes on the baking sheet then transfer to cooling rack and cool completely.
- Serving Size
- 1/16 recipe (1 cookie)
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 9 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 5 grams
- 30 milligrams
- 100 milligrams
- 25 grams
- 1 grams
- 15 grams
- 2 grams
- 22 milligrams