Cheesy Grilled Za’atar Potatoes
- 2 pounds small Yukon gold or red potatoes (or a combination)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons za’atar spice mix
- Salt and pepper
3 ounces Cabot Seriously Sharp Shredded Cheddar (¾ cup)
- Green onions, sliced to garnish
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- HALVE or quarter the potatoes so they are all about 1-inch pieces. (Smaller potatoes can be left whole.)
- ADD the potatoes to a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with za’atar. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- ADD the potatoes to a grilling basket and cook until fork tender, 25-30 minutes, tossing several times during cooking.
- TRANSFER to a serving platter or bowl when tender.
- SPRINKLE with cheese and green onions for garnish.
- Serving Size
- 1/6 recipe
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 9 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 3 grams
- 15 milligrams
- 170 milligrams
- 30 grams
- 3 grams
- 1 grams
- 7 grams
- 211 milligrams