Chili Crisp Protein Bowl
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
¼ cup chili crisp, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 medium crowns of broccoli, cut into small florets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
4 ounces Cabot Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 Fresno chili, sliced (optional)
- 8 ounces Asian Noodles (Soba, Udon Noodles or wide rice noodles), cooked according to directions
- COMBINE the chili crisp, honey, vinegar and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium-sized bowl.
- ADD the chicken and toss to coat. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (up to 12 hours) before cooking.
- PREHEAT the oven to 425°F.
- LINE a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper, for easy cleanup.
- TOSS the broccoli with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on one side of the baking sheet.
- PLACE the marinated chicken on the other side of the baking sheet.
- BAKE until the broccoli is tender and the chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- SERVE over cooked noodles and sprinkled with shredded cheese, green onions, and Fresno chili, if desired.
- DRIZZLE on additional chili crisp. Enjoy!
- Serving Size
- 1/4 recipe
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 26 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 8 grams
- 175 milligrams
- 490 milligrams
- 60 grams
- 5 grams
- 8 grams
- 73 grams
- 286 milligrams