Grilled Cheese with Smashed Avocado and Roasted Red Peppers
- 8 slices of your favorite bread
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, sliced
- BUTTER both sides of bread slices.
- PREHEAT a large skillet or griddle over medium-low heat.
- ASSEMBLE cheese sandwiches with sliced cheese, mashed avocado and sliced roasted red peppers.
- TRANSFER to skillet or griddle and cook until golden on underside, reducing heat if needed. Turn over and cook until sandwiches are golden on second side and cheese is melted.
- CUT each sandwich in half on diagonal and serve.
- Serving Size
- 1 sandwich
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 26 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 12 grams
- 60 milligrams
- 730 milligrams
- 36 grams
- 5 grams
- 1 grams
- 16 grams
- 371 milligrams