- PREHEAT oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- SLICE the French bread in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 4 equal pieces. Lay them cut side up on the baking sheet.
- SPREAD a thin layer of butter across the top of each piece of bread, then sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
- TOP with mozzarella cheese, evenly dividing the cheese between the 8 bread pieces.
- HEAT the marinara sauce on your stove top or microwave, put in a serving bowl and set aside.
- BROIL the bread pieces on the top rack of the oven for 3-5 minutes until the cheese bubbles and is golden brown.
- SERVE with the warmed marinara sauce for “dunking”.
- Serving Size
- 1/4 recipe
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 25 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 14 grams
- 60 milligrams
- 1400 milligrams
- 52 grams
- 4 grams
- 5 grams
- 26 grams
- 419 milligrams