Liberty Hill Grill
- ½ cup orange juice or water
- 4 cups fresh or frozen rhubarb, cut into small dice
- 1-2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon Cabot Salted Butter
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
4 ounces Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar, sliced
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored and sliced very thin
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh spinach or arugula
Raspberry rhubarb relish:
To Make Relish:
- BRING juice or water to boil in medium saucepan.
- ADD rhubarb, raspberries and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- REDUCE heat to maintain simmer and cook uncovered for 30 minutes, adding more juice or water if needed. Set aside.
To Make Sandwiches:
- BEGIN melting butter in large skillet over medium-low heat.
- TOP two bread slices with cheese, apple slices and spinach or arugula.
- ADD remaining bread slices and transfer sandwiches to skillet; cook slowly until golden on underside, reducing heat if browning too quickly. Turn and cook until sandwiches are golden on second side and cheese is melted. Serve with relish for dipping.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 27.5 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 14.5 grams
- 76 milligrams
- 838 milligrams
- 178 grams
- 16.5 grams
- 29 grams