Pumpkin Holiday Cheese Ball
10 to 12 servings
1 package (8 ounce) Cabot Cream Cheese, at room temperature
8 ounces Cabot Sharp Cheddar (or your favorite Cabot Cheddar), shredded (about 2 cups)
2 tablespoons Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 dash Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 dash Sriracha or Tabasco (optional)
- Orange food coloring (if using white cheddar)
- 1 stem cilantro or broadleaf parsley for decoration
- COMBINE all ingredients thoroughly and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. If you are using white cheddar and want your pumpkin to be orange, add food coloring when combining ingredients.
- FORM a ball with the cheese. Make an indentation with your thumb in the top middle. Make shallow lines down the sides to resemble a pumpkin. You can use a twisted pretzel stick or a bell pepper stem for the pumpkin stem. Add a bit of cilantro for the leaves.
- SERVE with your favorite crackers.
- per serving
- 157 milligrams
- 13 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 7 grams
- 42 milligrams
- 183 milligrams
- 1.5 grams
- 6 grams