Sports Night Pretzel Crisps
2 dozen crisps
These Sports Night Pretzel Crisps are a perfect game day recipe for any crowd. Enjoy this free downloadable Game Day cookbook now.
About 2 dozen Original Pretzel Crisps
- 3 tablespoons coarse-grain mustard
- 3 ounces fully cooked reduced fat or regular hot smoked sausage, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons canned diced green chilies
4 ounces Cabot Lite50 Sharp Cheddar or Cabot Sharp Cheddar, grated (about ½ cup)
- PREHEAT broiler.
- SPREAD each crisp lightly with mustard and top with a couple of sausage slices.
- ADD chilies and sprinkle with cheese. Place on baking sheet and broil just until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
- per serving
- 4.5 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 2 grams
- 14 milligrams
- 323 milligrams
- 8 grams
- 0.5 grams
- 7 grams
- 110 milligrams