Cheddar Spinach Egg Bites
Breakfast & Brunch
For a delicious and healthy eggs and spinach breakfast that’s also extremely easy to make, you can’t get any better than these egg bites. With just six ingredients and only a few simple steps to make, you’ll find yourself making these baked eggs frequently – and not only for breakfast, but for lunch and snacks as well! They’d even be great for a quick weeknight dinner alongside a salad or soup. Make this dish to enjoy any time of day and then share the recipe with friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a 9×13 jellyroll pan or baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Add olive oil to a medium sauté pan on medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Place baby spinach in the pan and cook till completely wilted, about 3 – 4 minutes.
Next, combine eggs and milk in a medium bowl, whisking until mixture is completely blended. Add the cooked spinach and shredded Cabot Vermont Sharp Cheddar Cheese to the bowl and mix to combine.
Pour egg mixture into the jellyroll pan or baking dish and spread out evenly. Bake for 15 minutes. Once cooked, cool for 1-2 minutes and slice into squares or use cookie cutters to cut fun shapes out of the prepared egg dish.
If you love cheddar and egg dishes, be sure to check out our Hawaiian Bread Sliders with Pepper Jack Cheese too. As a cooperative of New York and New England farm families, Cabot is dedicated to creating the highest quality products and recipes that best showcase the fresh flavors of our products. Please share your thoughts on this spinach and egg recipe after you’ve made it by rating and reviewing it.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced (about ½ tablespoon)
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- SPRAY a 9×13 jellyroll pan or baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- ADD olive oil to medium sauté pan on medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Place spinach in pan and cook till completely wilted, about 3-4 minutes.
- COMBINE eggs and milk in a medium bowl whisking until mixture is completely blended. Add cooked spinach and shredded cheddar cheese and mix to combine.
- POUR egg mixture into jellyroll pan and spread out evenly. Bake for 15 minutes.
- COOL for 1-2 minutes when cooked and use cookie cutters to cut shapes out of the prepared egg dish.
- per serving
- 12 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 5 grams
- 205 milligrams
- 220 milligrams
- 3 grams
- 1 grams
- 12 grams
- 198 milligrams