Garlic Butter Roasted Potatoes
- 6 small to medium russet potatoes
⅓ cup Cabot Unsalted Butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- PREHEAT the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- SCRUB, rinse and dry potatoes. Do not peel.
- PREPARE hasselback-style potatoes by slicing not quite all the way through – leaving about ¼ inch on bottom of potato UNSLICED. Transfer potatoes to the prepared baking sheet.
- MELT the butter in a small sauce pan. Stir in the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- BRUSH each potato with the garlic butter mixture making sure the butter goes in between the potato slices.
- SPRINKLE potatoes with some salt and pepper.
- BAKE potatoes for 50 minutes or until crisp and tender. More or less time may be needed depending on the size of the potatoes.
- SPRINKLE the potatoes with shredded Parmesan cheese and return back to the oven. Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serving Size
- 1/6 recipe
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 11 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 7 grams
- 30 milligrams
- 125 milligrams
- 30 grams
- 3 grams
- 2 grams
- 6 grams
- 91 milligrams