Grape & Cabot Cheddar Salad with Grape Yogurt Dressing with Cabot Greek Yogurt
If you’re looking for a light, healthy salad that’s quick to throw together and is refreshing to eat, you’ll want to get your ingredients and make this salad ASAP! Prepare the yogurt salad dressing recipe and, when you’re ready to eat, simply place fresh baby greens of your choice (arugula, romaine and spinach all work well) and halved red or green seedless grapes on a plate, drizzle with the dressing and top with grated Cabot Lite50 Sharp Cheddar cheese. After enjoying this grape and cheddar salad with grape salad dressing recipe, share it with friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
To make the grape salad dressing recipe with yogurt, bring grape juice to boil in a saucepan over high heat. Let cook for about 4 minutes, until bubbling thickly and reduced to a couple of tablespoons.
Scrape into a small bowl and place in freezer for about 10 minutes to chill.
Remove from freezer and whisk in Cabot Lowfat Plain Greek Yogurt, vinegar and mustard until smooth. Season with pepper. Use immediately or cover and refrigerate until needed.
To make salad, divide greens and grapes between two plates. Drizzle some of the yogurt salad dressing over each salad and top with grated Cabot Lite50 Sharp Cheddar Cheese..
For another light and healthy salad, try our Spicy Arugula, Cheddar & Apple Salad. As a co-operative of farm families, Cabot takes a lot of pride in making our award-winning dairy products. We’d love to hear your thoughts on this grape and cheddar salad with grape yogurt dressing, so please rate and review the recipe it once you’ve tried it.
- ½ cup 100% Grape Juice made with Concord grapes
¼ cup Cabot Lowfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cups fresh baby greens, such as arugula, romaine or spinach
- 1 cup halved red or green seedless fresh grapes
1 ounce Cabot Lite50 Sharp Cheddar, grated (about ⅓ cup)
To make dressing:
- BRING grape juice to boil in a saucepan over high heat; let cook until bubbling thickly and reduced to a couple of tablespoons, about 4 minutes. Scrape into small bowl and place in freezer for about 10 minutes to chill.
- REMOVE from freezer and whisk in yogurt, vinegar and mustard until smooth. Season with pepper. Use immediately or cover and refrigerate until needed.
To finish salad:
DIVIDE greens and grapes between two plates. Drizzle some of dressing over each salad and top with cheese.
- per serving
- 2 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 1 grams
- 140 milligrams
- 25 grams
- 1 grams
- 9 grams