Classic Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
2 tablespoons Cabot Salted Butter, softened
- 8 slices of your favorite bread
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste (optional)
6 ounces Cabot Sharp Cheddar, thinly sliced
- BUTTER both sides of bread slices and season with salt and pepper.
- PREHEAT a large skillet or griddle over medium-low heat. Assemble cheese sandwiches.
- TRANSFER to skillet or griddle and cook until golden on underside, reducing heat if needed. Turn over and cook until sandwiches are golden on second side and cheese is melted. Cut each sandwich in half on diagonal and serve.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 21 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 12 grams
- 60 milligrams
- 660 milligrams
- 25 grams
- 4 grams
- 18 grams
- 364 milligrams