Summer Chopped Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
This chopped salad has all the fresh, healthy summer flavors in a single bowl. Pick up what's fresh at the market and get chopping!
- ½ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup parsley
- ¼ cup dill
- ¼ cup mint
- ¼ cup chives, sliced into ½-inch segments
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium clove garlic, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ English hothouse cucumber, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 radishes, trimmed, chopped
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas, sliced into ½-inch pieces, or left whole if small
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
For the Green Goddess Dressing:
For the Salad:
- COMBINE yogurt, cilantro, parsley, dill, mint, chives, tarragon, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor.
- PROCESS until smooth and green, with tiny flecks of herbs. Cover and refrigerate for later.
- TOSS cucumber, avocado, scallions, radishes, snap peas, and tomatoes in a large bowl to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
DIVIDE the salad evenly among two plates and drizzle with dressing. Top with a sprinkling of extra chopped chives and mint leaves.
- Serving Size
- 1/2 salad & 1/6 dressing
- per serving
- 17 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 4 grams
- 15 milligrams
- 210 milligrams
- 18 grams
- 8 grams
- 6 grams
- 7 grams
- 156 milligrams