Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
4 to 6
3 tablespoons Cabot Unsalted Butter, melted, plus more for greasing the pan
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
8 ounces Cabot Cream Cheese, at room temperature
8 ounces Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar, shredded (2 cups)
- 1 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 16 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- PREHEAT the oven to 400°F. Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- MIX the chicken, cream cheese, 1 cup of the Cheddar, ⅓ cup of the hot sauce, white parts of the scallions and cumin in a large bowl until well combined. Stir together the butter, remaining ⅔ cup hot sauce and 3 tablespoons water in a medium bowl.
- MICROWAVE the tortillas in batches until warm, softened and fold-able, about 30 seconds. Keep warm between damp paper towels.
- SPOON a portion of the chicken mixture down the middle of each tortilla and roll up. Place them side by side, seam-side down, in the prepared pan. Pour the hot sauce mixture over the tortillas. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup Cheddar and the blue cheese and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 15 to 17 minutes.
- DRIZZLE the blue cheese dressing over the enchiladas and sprinkle with the scallion greens. Serve with more hot sauce.
- per serving
- 42 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 20 grams
- 185 milligrams
- 2060 milligrams
- 35 grams
- 5 grams
- 5 grams
- 43 grams
- 362 milligrams